Great question! Spending money is no different than spending time... you can invest time in your business, or you can waste your time on your business. Like any investment - you need to research, kick tires, and have a good feeling about what you're about to spend on. Of course, we want to become your business partner, but it needs to feel right to you, for the right reasons.
A GOOD FIT FOR DIY SMART MARKETING
- You want to grow your business
- You want to feel more control over your business
- You want to know more about "how things work" in every aspect of your business
- You're willing to spend time to see results (this is not a "shiny object" get-rich-quick scheme - they don't work)
- You're willing to try, learn, and try again to find your successful niche
- You're willing to allow experts help you with the things you don't have time for